Friday, January 06, 2006

Holy Bowls

I would apologize for not posting as often this last month as I would have liked, but how could you leave your TV during bowl season? This year especially! I enjoyed all the games, although the ISU/TCU outcome could have been a little better. The game was great, minus an unbelievable overturned call. How anyone can say that there was indisputable video evidence that his forearm touched? It's clearly the opposite! And the ruling on the field was just that! Gah!
Allright...I'm calming myself...
In..2..3
Out..2..3
And we're good.
Next up we have a recent controversy involving my blogger image. I have received comments stating that my caricature looks more like Jonathan Frakes than myself. For those of you who are unaware, such as myself previous to doing research, Jonathan Frakes plays Commander William T. Riker on Star Track (yes that was on purpose you nerd).
I will allow you to decide for yourself:






Jonathan Frakes
Image in QuestionMe





So, decide for yourself and post a comment.
Also, I would like to thank my good friend Dan (AKA Cannonball - AKA DWheezy) for the excellect caricature despite what anyone thinks. More of his hilarious work can be found at his blog which is linked in the links section of this page as "Rarely Updated Funnies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home