Congrats
Well, I waited for over a week and Sara has neglected to post her pro-husker filth so it's time to move on and continue this blog.
Since we've last spoke I have engulfed myself in NHL (Nonstop Hockey Love). Between the UNO Mavericks, the OA Knights, and countless hours of Hockey coverage on TV I have barely had time for anything else...and it's great!
One addition I did make time for was to welcome little Kaitlynn Marie into this world. She entered as a 7lb 2oz bundle at 19 and 1/2 inches long. With the fullest head of hair I have ever seen on a newborn.
The Self's have their own baby blog (it's not small, it's about the baby) at babyself.blogspot.com so feel free to meander over there and have a looksee. I'm sure Monica will be posting again as soon as she feels up to it.
That's all for today.
Congratulations again to Aaron, Monica and the rest of the Self and Odea family.
-Kevin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home