Anybody still here?
Ok, so I realize it has been a while since I have last posted. I have an excuse though. I've been vomiting and washing my eyes with soap trying to get the image of "Halloween Adam" to disappear. So, while the acid is on order, I'll bore you with yet another piece of random crap.
The UNO Maverick Hockey team has improved their record and has now jumped into the USCHO top twenty. Bill Thomas (BLT) is also listed as the CCHA player of the week at the forward position and Scott Parse (Tom Petty) continues his point-per-game streak putting him in contention for the Hobey Baker award (think Heisman of Hockey).
I can't think of any other news of recent to post. I will be in Washington this weekend visiting my son Joshua, so expect a huge post in the following week complete with pictures.
I'm so excited, my boy is turning 3!!! Do you know what that means? He's old enough for Hotwheels!!! Now, the fun begins...
-Kevin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home