Halloween 2005
Ah Halloween. The one time of year where it is socially acceptable for men to dress in drag and women to dress like "working girls." Unfortunately, this year a few wires got crossed and Adam came dressed like this:
Now as if that wasn't bad enough. That was what he looked like when he got to the party. After a few minutes he began his transformation into this...
I'm not sure how long these pictures will stay up. I'm relatively sure they are violating some sort of internet indecency agreement.
Other notables at the party were:
Sean (Lil' John as a pirate?) "Yeeeeaaaah"

Steph (A fallen angel) I (a laywer) heard of the incident and convinced her to sue God for damages.
And [this person] who wins the costume contest by a long shot. (Pat!)
No, I have no idea who this was, but he...er...she...um it?... was the best costume of the night.
Well, all of the pictures are available here if you wish to peruse them yourself. And now I leave you with two final photos.
The cutest couple award (Sorry to all couples that did not contain Sara and myself, but what did you expect?)
The final award goes to the picture that is the most likely to make you throw up in your own mouth.
Allright, until next time...
Keep your stick on the ice.


1 Comments:
The real Adam finally comes out! Funny how you look completely comfortable. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home