Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy birthday me...

Well, I've finally turned 25. Yep, that's right. I can finally:
  • Smoke? No that's 18
  • Goto Strip Clubs? Hrrm...still 18
  • Drink? Closer...but that's only 21
  • Save Money on Car Insurance! That's right.
Yay, I've apparantly hit the Geico of birthdays. I hope nobody buys me an obnoxious lizard.

Well, in other news I began bottling my Porter recently and, for scientific purposes only, sampled some. I cannot begin to describe the deliciousness! What is getting me even more excited is the fact that as beer ages the flavors become more complex, similar to a fine wine. I can only imagine what goodness is being carbonated right now.

I also plan on using this blog as a beer journal (it's not a diary...diaries are for girls...and girly men) to keep track of the beer I make. I plan on having one entry per beer and then simply updating that post at each milestone of the beers lifespan (Brew day, Racking to Secondary, Bottling, Drinking). I'm not sure how this will work out, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, where's the pictures of your porter? Some 'diary' this is. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home